You already know that your customers (and potential customers) are increasingly discovering new information and products on Facebook. So why not target them on Facebook to drive actions online?
As you plan your Facebook marketing strategy, ask yourself these questions:
- What are my business goals?
- Who is my audience?
- How will I measure and track results?
The answers to these questions will define your overall strategy and help you measure the effectiveness of your campaigns across Facebook, alongside other marketing channels.
The great thing about using Facebook to reach your audience and drive actions is that you don’t have to start from scratch. You can use your existing assets and data to help launch your Facebook marketing strategy.
- Do you have creative assets, like videos and photos, that have already been developed?
- Do you have customer data, like email addresses or CRM data, with information about current customers?
- Do you have a product catalog containing your entire inventory?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you already have existing assets and data that can be utilized to build a customized Facebook marketing campaign. With the right targeting strategy, you can reach more people and increase your results.
Some strategies to consider when launching a Facebook campaign:
- Complement your email or direct mail campaigns
- Target leads who have demonstrated interest and have visited your website
- Target people who are nearby your storefront or business
- Target lookalike audiences or people who are similar to your best customers
Facebook can help your small business grow and increase your reach. Consider launching a Facebook marketing campaign today. Need help? Contact us!
Increase Your Reach with Facebook